Our Outplacement service helps our clients to assist a departing employee with obtaining a new job or transitioning to a new career.
Our quality service will be offered by caring employers as an employee benefit when a role or individual has been made redundant due to needs within a business.
Outplacement services can be beneficial for all parties, both professionally and emotionally with the aim to ensure a peaceful and graceful end to a working relationship.
All Outplacement projects are professionally managed on a 1:1 basis. We treat each person as an individual and help them in a manner that suits their personality. A non disclosure agreement will be signed prior to commencement to ensure integrity.
Each project is different and we are happy to amend the specific options to create a bespoke service that fits the individual's circumstances. We have services to cover all levels for individuals whether they are at management or executive level.
Elements will include:
- Expert 1:1 support
- A clear and supported process to help them towards securing a new fulfilling role
- Review - understanding their skills set and previous experience
- Setting the scene (understanding todays job market)
- Ongoing emotional support
- A bespoke action plan with agreed timescales for each individual
- CV review and positioning to match the candidates future aspirations
- How to create the best first impression
- Developing a professional network using social and business media
- Effective use of job boards
- Active networking on Linkedin
- Targeted approaches to companies aligned to the individual’s experience
- Interview skills preparation, including role play
- Improved effectiveness when using video conferencing tools such as Zoom or Microsoft Teams
- A successful and elegant transition process
Contact us today for further information or to book:
on 01280 701123 or email: email@example.com
"The definition of a true partnership is one that benefits all
parties, where no one partner takes advantage of the other"