General Data Protection Regulation – Policy – Xclusive Recruitment
Xclusive take every care to protect all data on behalf of all our candidates and clients. All of our data is stored in a very secure manner and will only be shared with permission.
We only store minimal information on candidates and all documents are stored on the cloud through password access.
Should a candidate send a request for us not to hold any of their information then we will ensure;
- That their CV is not stored at all.
- If it has been stored historically then the document will be permanently deleted.
- The candidate’s information will also be deleted from our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
Should a client send a request for us not to hold any of their information then we will ensure;
- That any contact information is removed from our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- All relevant correspondence is deleted from our system.
"The definition of a true partnership is one that benefits all
parties, where no one partner takes advantage of the other"